P0118 on the '08 Saturn Astra (reprise)

I've got updates... So before running to Napa to get a new sensor, I went out this morning to do an ohm test to confirm my diagnosis of the sensor. With more light on the subject, I realized pretty quickly that no ohm test was needed. The wire was actually gone. My guess: squirrel or chipmunk—probably the latter. We have a lot of those critters around here, and I had been seeing one near my car. Those little creatures may be pretty cute, but they are destructive rodents. So, a new sensor and connector (actually, the sensor is probably fine, but I am going to go ahead and replace it "while I'm in there"). That makes the job more extensive and more expensive!
Back from Napa. Parts will arrive in store by 2pm today.
Happy Monday!